You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘Room’ tag.
Judges decide on Man Booker shortlisted titles
- Peter Carey Parrot and Olivier in America (Faber and Faber)
- Emma Donoghue Room (Picador – Pan Macmillan)
- Damon Galgut In a Strange Room (Atlantic Books – Grove Atlantic)
- Howard Jacobson The Finkler Question (Bloomsbury)
- Andrea Levy The Long Song (Headline Review – Headline Publishing Group)
- Tom McCarthy C (Jonathan Cape – Random House)
The winner of the 2010 Man Booker Prize for Fiction will be announced on Tuesday 12 October.