Postcards About Everyday Living
I started blogging for perfectly selfish reasons. I’m writing a book and a web profile is one more check list item that could help a wannabe writer get published.
I love reading your blogs and have discovered this virtual community I care about. You blog about your passions, writing about every day living in honest, clear, candid and humourous voices. I read your amazing posts about life, and I learn.
About This Page
I want to blog more about my life. This page is about how I respond to things that happen in my world every day … things that inspire and confuse, that make me laugh, cry, growl, grind my teeth or that push me to the limits of tolerance.
I will try to be brief and only write short shorts … maybe even keep them under 450 words! (Hah) Those who know me well understand the huge challenge brevity is for this self-acknowledged motor mouth. No one can overtake a conversation (written or verbal) as quickly, loudly or passionately as I can!
These postcards about life come from me to you, and I can’t wait to hear back!
- Gull Islands What happens when it’s 29° Celsius and a gull gets bored!
- Chasing Cars I hate shopping!
- Cat Lick and a Promise I hate housework!
- Dogs Make Us More Human Close & Low a funny-sad video by Jeff Winch
- Neon Lightening and Razor-Edged Crystals The world of migraines
- Mennonites and Morphsuits at the Mall Curious events in the Food Court!
- Dragonfly Parade The magic of nature – caught in a whirlwind of small bodies, dragonflies!
- How to Find a Lost Pet Advice from Booksphotograhsandartwork blog and a link to this online resource, PetFinder
- Percussive Maintenance Kick starting a lazy compressor.
- Borderline Piler, Mostly a Spreader Messy desk, tidy mind (really)?
- Is THAT All There Is? The lean dish perspective.
- WHEN to Drink Water Timing has as much impact as quantity.
- If I Feel Like It … Being old has set me free.
- How to Make a Recycled Card Box Miniature boxes from greeting cards.
- It’s Alive! The Christmas gift with a pulse.
- Cola Spray Wash Still looking good in jeans!
- Yellow Squeaky Nose Toy Some humorous Search Engine Terms applied to my blog
- Green. Orange. Move. How I discovered Nordic Pole Walking!
- Fed and Watered Why does food make us happy?
- Bad Day Cure: Pet Limericks Dogs make us more human.
- Dog Paddling in a Glass of Red How to prevent and get rid of fruit flies
- Make that double cupped, please Getting my double jolt of java
- Absolutely Nothing! Can you relax, guilt-free?
- “It’s over” A grape-seed sized phantom
- Above and Beyond About the extraordinary gift of friendship
- 3 mm’s and 2 hrs in 1.5! How to drop a powerful man to his knees